Wednesday 9 October 2013

Quirky Alternative Chocolate - Rozsavolgyi


























I often get on a bus up to Selfridges to have a mooch around and look at all the unusual alcohols and confectionery they have. As an early birthday gift for my mum (I'm also terrible and surprises) I bought her what I think is the prettiest and most unusual chocolate bar I've ever seen. Rozsavolgyi have created a range of beautiful chocolates with unique flavour combinations, for instance I bought my mum the dark chocolate with olives and toasted bread. Strange? YES. Does it work? STRANGELY YES!!

Here's what Selfridges have to say...
"Roasted olives, toasted bread and olive oil collide in this deliciously good Rozsavolgyi dark chocolate bar. At the 2013 AoC awards, this textural sweat treat won the bronze award in the seasoned bar category."

Other flavours available include milk chocolate with Himalaya salt, white chocolate and matcha tea and dark chocolate with hot paprika. The packaging and the actual chocolate was also stunning.
Prices range from £5.99 to £7.99 but let me tell you they're worth it and make a wonderful and unusual gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment