Wednesday 6 April 2016

Horse Riding: Foxworthy goes to Flete

Horse riding is one of my favourite pastimes and I was lucky enough to discover Foxworthy yard in Dartmoor. Every Sunday we would go for a fast paced hack over the moors, come rain or shine. Once a year the Modbury Harriers organise a days fun ride over the pristine Flete Estate. It one of the most highly anticipated riding events of the year in the West Country. Here's my GoPro video of last year's horse ride through the Flete Estate. Expect large log jumps, luscious woodland and the famous 2 mile beach gallop. An exhilarating day!

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did hanging on!



The music was inspired by Guiness's iconic surfer ad with horses, circa 1998. My all-time favourite advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment