Tuesday 5 April 2016

New Rebel Kitchen Coconut Yoghurts



It has been a while since my last post and I profusely apologise. Final year at university has been demanding, but in a good way. I love being busy and my Honours Research Project, creating an innovative product, has been a wonderful journey.
 
From now on I'm going to post more short posts on new food product launches. Food trends and discovering gustatory delights across the global has always been a huge passion of mine, so these posts will be a great way for anyone who reads my blog to keep up to date with the new, the innovative, the weird and the wonderful within the food and drink industry.


 Part of my daily ritual is scouring The Grocer to see what’s new and what I’ve observed is that the free-from sector is rife with new product development. For instance, has anyone tried Koko’s coconut yoghurts? They’re delicious. Although the coconut frenzy may be on its way out, I was so pleased to discover that Koko had created a subtle and delicious range, especially after trying the chocolate Coyo product, the pioneers in coconut yoghurt, which left a bitter and plastic after taste. Now Rebel Kitchen, the coconut milkshake company, have expanded into yoghurts and I can’t wait to get my hands on them! They’re available in Ocado and Wholefoods (rsp: £2.49/ 125mL) in four flavour varieties; original, cacao, coffee and vanilla.


Rebel Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment